SEAQUAL 4 U S.L., (hereinafter, “SEAQUAL 4 U”), who is the owner of the website www.seaqual.org (hereinafter, the “Website”), is a corporation duly incorporated under Spanish Law, with registered offices in Madrid (28004), Calle Hortaleza, 116 and Tax Identification Number B-87669990.
Those users who freely access the Website will be considered as Users for the purposes of this Legal Notice.
Purpose and target public
The Website provides Users with information about the company and activity of SEAQUAL 4 U in accordance with the terms set forth in the Terms & Conditions that you can see in the LEGAL INFORMATION section. Please take into account that the purpose of the Website is strictly professional and therefore its content is not addressed to underage Users.
Purpose and acceptance
The main purpose of these rules is the regulation of the Website access. All Users are obligated to observe them. The access and surfing on the Website imply the express and unreserved acceptance of the provisions of this Legal Notice and, therefore, if any User does not agree with any of such provisions he/she shall not access or surf on the Website.
- Denigrating the services rendered by SEAQUAL 4 U.
- Disseminating computer viruses, which may harm computer software or affect contents, equipment or systems of SEAQUAL 4 U.
- Disabling any computer software technical protections.
- Including contents of any kind whatsoever.
- Dissemination of xenophobic or pornographic contents.
- Using trademarks, logos or distinctive signs of third parties, without the required authorization.
- Using the Website contents for commercial purposes without express authorization.
- Associating the Websites contents with pornographic information or in connection to any sort of racist or xenophobic exploitation or related to terrorism or weapons trafficking.
- Transforming, communicating to the public, distributing, assigning, reproducing or modifying the Websites contents, except as permitted by law or when expressly authorized by SEAQUAL 4 U.
- Failing to comply with the technical requirements or specification established for accessing the Website.
- Making defamatory comments that may affect fundamental rights of third parties.
Suspension of the Website
The Website is operated using the servers of service providers connected by public and private communication infrastructures.
Access to the Website may be suspended due to technical reasons or due to causes of force majeure such as:
- Interruptions in electricity supply or telephone service.
- User errors when accessing the Website.
- Fires, floods, earthquakes or other acts of nature.
- Strikes or labor conflicts.
- Warfare or other force majeure situations.
The above mentioned causes, which are given merely as an example and not as a non-limitative list, are unforeseeable or, even being foreseen or foreseeable, are equally inevitable.
SEAQUAL 4 U declines and will be exonerate from any liability derived from the occurrence of any of such reasons and events.
SEAQUAL 4 U uses Google Analytics on this Website. Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (hereinafter, “Google”) that uses “cookies”, which are stored on the Users computer to help the visited website analyze how Users use the same.
The information generated from the cookie about the use of the Website visited by the User (including the IP address) is sent to Google and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of the
Website by the User, filling reports on Website activity for web site operators and providing other services relating to Website activity and Internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties when required by law or when such third parties process the information on Googleʼs behalf. Google will not associate IP addresses with any other user data held by Google.
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py? hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how- to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y- deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
For further information regarding Google Analytics, please see the following link: http://www.google.com/analytics/tos.html.
Failure to observe these rules or to comply with the applicable regulation that apply to such rules may result in an unlawful act, administrative fine, an offence or crime and shall entitle SEAQUAL 4 U to claim for the civil, administrative, labor or criminal responsibility that may correspond.
Expressions, opinions or comments included illegally in the Website shall
be responsibility of those who have made them.
Types of contents
Any and all contents included in the Website included but not limited to texts, images, designs, graphics and all the intellectual property rights on and to the same, are of SEAQUAL 4 Uʼs exclusive property or third parties’ property, being all such rights reserved to their respective right holders.
Under no circumstances, it shall be understood that accessing and/or surfing the Website by a User shall imply a waiver, license or a total or partial transmission or assignment of such rights by SEAQUAL 4 U.
It is forbidden to modify, copy, re-use, exploit, reproduce, publicly communicate, make second or subsequent publications, load files, send by email, transmit, use, process or otherwise distribute or communicate to the public all or any part of the Website contents unless SEAQUAL 4 Uʼs express prior written consent.
The trademarks included in the Website are of exclusive property of SEAQUAL 4 U or by third parties, having SEAQUAL 4 U authorization to use them in the Website.
Anyone surfing the Website is not authorized to use, copy, reproduce, communicate to the public, modify, or exploit in any manner whatsoever said trademarks, logos and/or distinctive signs without prior written authorization and/or license from their respective right holders.
Links to other websites
Any mention in the Website to third parties’ websites, if the case, are for reference only. SEAQUAL 4 U does neither develop nor manage such websites nor owns the mentioned Internet addresses, unless otherwise specifically indicated. Therefore, SEAQUAL 4 U shall neither be liable for the contents included in such websites nor for the damages originated by accessing them or the services provided.
SEAQUAL 4 U authorizes to make any type of link or hyperlink from other websites to the Website. Nevertheless, anyone who wishes to link his/her website to SEAQUAL 4 Uʼs must comply with the following conditions:
- The linked website shall not contain information or contents that may result illegal or against the moral, good moral values, public order or any other third parties’ rights.
- Under no circumstance it shall be stated nor understood that SEAQUAL 4 U expressly authorizes a link, or that has supervised the same, or assumed or in any way recommended the services provided or made available in the website that has linked to the Website. It is, therefore, recommended to anyone who surfs on our Website to extreme caution in valuating and using the linked information, contents and services of the linked websites.
- To establish a link does not imply in any case the existence of any kind of relationship between SEAQUAL 4 U and the linked website owner or the acceptance or approval of its contents or services by SEAQUAL 4 U.
- Links can only be established with respect to any page of the Website that is publicly accessible and is not restricted to concrete Users. According to this, it will not be possible to link pages included in the “My Account Area” of the Website.
The content of this Legal Notice will be adapted according to any modifications affecting the applicable law, the structure of the organization, the services, the design and technical specifications of the Website and the technological infrastructure. Due to all these reasons, they may be updated periodically and without prior notice.
We, therefore, recommend you to frequently consult the present Legal Notice of the Website in order to verify its changes through time.
SEAQUAL 4 U S.L. (hereinafter, “SEAQUAL 4 U”) grants protection to all personal data provided through its Website in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) and related Spanish legislation.
Such Users who provide their personal data because they wish to receive the newsletter shall take into account the following:
When providing his/her email address, User expressly consents to periodically receive the sending of newsletters and news alerts with advertising information and news about the contents hosted in the Website and related to products, offers, contests, draws and promotions of SEAQUAL 4 U S.L.
In addition, when providing his/her email address, User gives his/her consent to the inclusion and processing of your email address to a file of which SEAQUAL 4 U S.L., is the data controller, with the exclusive purpose of providing you with this information service.
Any User is entitled to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by addressing such application to SEAQUAL 4 U S.L. by e-mail to email@example.com, clearly indicating his/her contact data, the required action and a copy of his/her ID/Tax Identification
Number or any document proving his/her identity.
1. Legal framework:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Ley Orgánica 3/2018, of diciembre, on Personal Data Protection (Spanish regulation)
2. Types of personal data that we collect: The relevant personal data we collect refer to the User as a natural person. Data are collected via clicking the links “Become a member” and “become Licensee” in the interface of the Website, the link directing to a form to be filled up. In that form, we collect the following data: legal company name, “trading as” name, tax number, country, address, contact email, phone and website. We reserve the right to request additional data which becomes necessary for the purpose. Please note that this data is relevant for data protection purposes only where they refer to natural persons. The data reaches us via an email that you as User send us if you wish to enquiry about how to become a licensee.
3. Use of personal data: We collect your data in order to deal with your enquiry to become a licensee, for which purpose we need to contact you and send appropriate materials and documents. If and when you become a licensee, your data will be part of a database of licensees.
5. Persons having access to your data: only officers of SEAQUAL 4U S.L. and persons under their supervision have access to your data. If you become a licensee and pursuant to the agreement that you will sign, your name, but not any other personal data, will be made accessible to the public in our web, for the purpose of encouraging more people to join the SEAQUAL INITIATIVE. Data from our database is not transferred to any third party.
6. Period of time in which we store your data: we keep your data only as long as you deal with us with a view to become a licensee. If negotiations do not succeed, we will delete your data. If you become a licensee, we shall keep your data as long as you keep this condition. When you cease to be a licensee, we will delete your data once any issues regarding the license agreement have been terminated.
7. Protection of your data: we protect your data by authorizing only SEAQUAL’s officers to deal with it, by ensuring that our service providers are under a duty of confidentiality, either inherent (i.e. legal professionals) or by made them sign specific confidentiality contracts, and by measures to physically safeguard the server and by logical security hardening of the server.
8. Right of access: You have the right to access, rectify and port your data at any time. Any request should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Use of social media on our website: We use social media to present our work through widely-used and contemporary channels. Our use of social media is highlighted on our website. Each social media channel has their own policy on the way they process your personal data when you access their sites. More information can be found here: